One of the most common spices found in our kitchen is fennel, which most people use to digest food after meals or as a mouth freshener. These small grains of green fennel seeds are full of medicinal properties and how beneficial they are for our health, when you know this, you will definitely use them daily. Instead of eating raw fennel rich in minerals like potassium, manganese, zinc, iron and copper, or putting it in a vegetable or curry, it can be more beneficial if you drink fennel seeds water. The reason for this is that the amount of nutrients is high in fennel water.
1. For Eyesight - Aniseed and many types of nutrients are found in fennel water along with vitamin A, which keeps the eyes healthy as well as enhances the eyesight, as well as cataract of the disease caused by aging. Also helps prevent.
2. For blood pressure- Aniseed water full of potassium helps in regulating the heart rate along with blood pressure of the body. So patients who have high blood pressure problem can also drink fennel water.
3. To reduce period pain- during the period many women have to face severe pain and cramps. In such a situation, if you drink fennel water, you get relief from stomach pain caused by menstruation and the problem of irregular periods is also gradually overcome.
4. Reduced Obesity - Drinking fennel seed water on an empty stomach daily in the morning eliminates the problem of obesity. The reason for this is that drinking fennel water reduces hunger, increases the rate of metabolism, which helps to burn calories and fat faster. Also, the fiber present in fennel helps in weight loss.
5. Cleans the blood- Essential oil present in fennel helps in purifying the blood by removing harmful toxins i.e. toxins present in the body. Fennel water is diuretic, that is, after drinking it starts urinating again and again, which helps in detoxing the body clean by removing the impurities present in the body.
How to use
Put one teaspoon of fennel in a glass of water and cover it at night and after waking up in the morning, filter it and drink it on an empty stomach and chew the fennel seeds.
This website is owned and managed by Health Foodtech Pvt. Ltd.
© 2019 All rights reserved | Designed by Sarr Solutions